It’s Never Been Easier to Rent With A Debit Card!
We never forget whose dollar it is. That’s why Dollar Car Rental is nationally endorsed by Dave Ramsey. A best-selling author and nationally syndicated talk radio show host, Dave Ramsey believes people should stay out of debt and make purchases with the money they actually have. Dave is a big advocate of using debit cards—even when travelling—so it makes sense that he supports our move to help make renting a car with your debit card easier than ever.Book Your Car
Dave Ramsey recommends using a debit card at Dollar.
Dollar introduces an easier way to rent a car using one of Dave’s most trusted forms of payment, the debit card.
Here's what you need to know when renting with a debit card from Dollar:
- We’ve done away with credit checks.
- We’ve removed travel plan requirements when booking more than 24 hours in advance.
- Made a last-minute reservation or looking to rent one of our premium, luxury or convertible cars? You can still rent using your debit card just be sure to bring an extra from of government issued ID and your return travel plans to the counter.
- Under 25? No problem. You can rent using a debit card too.
- Incidental hold of $200 + cost of rental will be applied at pickup. (incidental Hold waived for Dollar Express members with a VISA in your profile after first rental)
- Skip the counter and go straight to the lot if you join Dollar Express. Click here to learn more.
Valid at all Dollar Car Rental U.S. Corporate locations and participating franchise locations. Dollar franchise locations may set their own requirements for debit card acceptance. To see a list of franchise locations click here.
Making Travel Easy
By joining Dollar Express, you can skip the counter, and go straight to the Dollar lot. You can also earn points on every rental. Hand the lot agent your ID and your Debit Card and you’ll be good to go.Join Today for FREE!
America’s trusted voice on money and business, Dave Ramsey is a personal money-management expert and extremely popular national radio personality. His company, Ramsey Solutions, offers a message of hope, through various means, to anyone who wants to better understand the principle of proper money management.
Dave has authored seven best-selling books, including The Total Money Makeover and EntreLeadership. The Dave Ramsey Show is heard by more than 15 million combined weekly listeners on over 600 radio stations and digitally through podcasts, online audio streaming, and a 24-hour online video streaming channel. To learn more about Dave, visit www.daveramsey.com.